Challenge your co-workers to accelerate towards a circular economy!
The PHI Accelerator is an online serious game about circularity and sustainability. Through a combination of fun and competition, participants are challenged to participate in sustainable actions. All these actions together form collective impact!
Are you ready to compete
with your organization?
What we do
The PHI Accelerator is an online serious game that makes change fun, easy and fascinating for large groups of colleagues. Starting at 30 minutes a week, The Accelerator enables participants to gain knowledge about a sustainable society and economy, regardless of place and time. In a series of challenges, they will directly apply this to their own work. We use the power of social systems, challenge and competition, and the influence of behavioural dynamics. The employees are a force for change towards the sustainable world of tomorrow.
How it works
Every week, employees are motivated to complete an online challenge in 30 minutes. Their knowledge is expanded via facts, tips and videos and will take action immediately. As an additional incentive, there are weekly prizes they can win. Each challenge consists of:
- Quiz: Trigger people with questions and/or a short video with information.
- Action: Active learning, performing small online and offline assignments.
- Share: Social learning by sharing ideas with each other (social norm setting).
- Connections between colleagues.
- Getting to know the sustainable ambassadors in your organization.
- A community that uncovers what happens at the workplace.
- Collaborate on sustainability.
- Sense of gaming through challenges.
- Basic knowledge about circularity and sustainability for everyone.
- Final report with key highlights, ideas, and figures.
Want to read about a project case?
The Circular Economy
How do you ensure that circular economy is firmly established and really becomes part of the organization? Through 4 or 6 weekly challenges, employees discover how they can contribute to the circular goals of their organization.
Let employees experience how they can accelerate towards a waste-free office. Discover in 6 weeks what opportunities exist in the areas of catering, waste, cleaning and furniture. Suitable for entire facilities departments and for specific (interdisciplinary) teams.
- Participants: Starting at 75 individuals.
- Duration: 4 - 6 weeks, 4 - 6 challenges of 30 minutes each.
Request more information
Our expert will happily tell you more.